2016 Spring Live in the Vineyard Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS. Sweepstakes begins February 15, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends March 15, 2016 at 12:00 Noon PT.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Ménage a Trois Winery and Live In The Vineyard, LLC (‘Sponsors”), officers, shareholders, members of employees immediate families (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses and all lineal descendants including those by adoption or any other household member) of Sponsors, their affiliates or subsidiaries, its advertising agencies, licensed alcohol beverage retailers and wholesalers, or any other alcohol beverage licensee, employees of any alcohol beverage agency, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this promotion are not eligible. Entries not meeting all of the requirements stated herein will be disqualified and ineligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
3. ENTRIES. Go to www.menageatroiswines.com/sweeps, and follow the instructions to enter. Entrants will be required to give their full name, address, phone number, email address and birth date. One entry per e-mail, per person, per day. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes will void all entries affected by such methods. Sponsors and their agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
4. PRIZE(S). Two (2) prize packages are available. Up to two (2) winners will receive a trip for two (2) to Napa, California. The prize packages include: round-trip coach airfare for each winner and one (1) guest (guests must meet all eligibility requirements in Section 2) from the gateway city nearest the winner’s home to a major airport near Napa (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion), reimbursement for one rental car for ground transportation (up to $300), a two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) Visa debit card for meals and incidental expenses (alcoholic beverages excluded), double occupancy (one room) accommodations for a three night stay at a hotel selected by Sponsors and admission for two (2) to various Live in The Vineyard events in the Napa Valley between April 7, 2016 and April 10, 2016. Admission is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. THE TRIP MUST BE TAKEN BETWEEN APRIL 7, 2016 and APRIL 10, 2016, OR THE WINNER FORFEITS THE PRIZE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND SPONSORS MAY AWARD THE PRIZE TO AN ALTERNATE WINNER. Sponsors will determine airline, and flight itinerary in their sole discretion. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Approximate retail value (ARV) for each prize package is two thousand three hundred dollars ($2,300.00). Total ARV is four thousand six hundred dollars ($4,600.00). No alcoholic beverages are included in the prize. In the event a winner’s residence is close enough to Napa, California, such that air transportation is deemed by Sponsors in their sole discretion to be unnecessary, the prize package will not include air transportation, and no other substitution or compensation will be provided in lieu thereof. The winners and their travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents. The rental car listed in the prize package description will be provided only if the winners or their travel companions qualify under the rental car provider’s terms and conditions; otherwise, the rental car shall not be included in the prize package that is awarded and the winners shall receive no alternative transportation or further compensation in lieu thereof. The potential winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing on or about March 16, 2016. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization. Odds of winning the prize is determined by the number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion.
5. GENERAL: Potential winners will be notified by phone or e-mail using the information provided at the time of entry. The potential winners and their guests will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and a W-9 form and return it within two (2) business days of attempted delivery or an alternate potential winner may be selected. If qualified winners have not claimed the prize(s) by April 1, 2016, the Sponsors have the option to NOT award the prize(s). Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name, voice and/or likenesses by the Sponsors for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or illegible information. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes not mentioned above. By entering, participants and winner agree to be bound by the Official Rules and release Sponsors and their parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss.
6. WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, send an email to [email protected] on or after April 17, 2016. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Ménage a Trois Winery and Live in the Vineyard, LLC (the “Sponsors”).